Random Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members of SHINOBI PATH: (PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING)

Go down

New Members of SHINOBI PATH: (PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING) Empty New Members of SHINOBI PATH: (PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING)

Post  Reaver428 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:44 pm

A few simple rules from Reaver;

1. NO god modding you will get ONE warning before the Ban hammer comes down upon you like the hand of god

2. This is NOT gaia and there fore NOT PG-13....So feel free to get creative with relationships beftween characters....WITHIN REASON!! This is NOT a lemon site so if 2 characters have sex it does not need to be explicit. I'm not trying to censor you but please remain tasteful with chracter Romance.

3. PLEASE remember you need aproval for Character, New moves, and Clan registration.

4. For any disputes please message an Admin or moderator...keep the drama out of the forums.

5. I will personally DENY any Mary sue/ Gary stu characters I see....then I'll insult your mother...

6. No clones of characters from the show. Be creative....I'd personally love to see a shinobi version of Solid Snake.

7. When training, learning a move will require a post of a certain length depending on your rank.

8. Remember that Admins and Moderators must follow these rules as well. So feel free to message another Admin or Mod if you feel there is an issue.

9. You can Role play as many characters as you can handle but if one of your characters is idle for too long they might be killed off....this is your only warning.

10. Have fun and be creative.

Edit: Also I hope I don't have to actually tell anybody this but PLEASE do you utmost to avoid one line responses....you're all competent and literate so don't worry if you end up writing a small book at least you know I'll read it.
Reaver428
Reaver428
Admin

Back to top Go down