Random Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Roleplay

4 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Pokémon Roleplay Empty Pokémon Roleplay

Post  Ben4157 Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:49 pm

This is were it happens...The new story starts in Pallettown about half a century after Ash died. Man has made it into space and now the World Wide Pokémon Wireless Network (WWPWN) has opened. Every Pokémon trainer gets a Pokémon Information and Data Access Orb (PokéIDAO) and a Pokepack. A trainer also gets a starting Pokémon one of three Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
With the advent of the PokéIDAO, Pokémon Centers are now near obsolete except in preventing Pokémon from dying and healing them.
RULES:
1) Up to Six Pokémon in a party.

2) 6 on 6 battles are allowed in some circumstances.

3) Ledgendaries come in pairs one Regular and one Shiny but one shall only see one of the pair.

4) Pokémon do die, so be careful.

More Rules later as well as descriptions for the new Devices.
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay Empty Device Information

Post  Ben4157 Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 am

The World Wide Pokémon Wireless Network (WWPWN) Allows Data and Information to be accessed anywhere in the Pokémon World. This can be done by anyone with a Pokémon license and or Pokémon Information and Data Access Orb (PokeIDAO). The PokéIDAO is a Radio, TV, MP3/IPod, GPS, DVR, Info-Scanner, Real Eye Quality Camera/Video Recorder, REQ Projector, Pokédex, Pokémon Box, and Mobile Computer with an Intangible General User Interface (this means that you can use the very air as your Screen and Keyboard and Mouse). The PokéIDAO is the latest Innovation in Pokémon technology all Beginning trainers get one of these 4 centimeter in diameter Orbs on a variable length chain to be worn around the ankle, neck, waist, wrist, or can be slung across the shoulder and torso. Every trainer gets one so the WWPWN can stay up to date on all the events and discoveries happening in the world. Also every trainer gets a Poképack which is basically a bottomless bag that stores Items and Equipment as data and can only be accessed through your individual PokéIDAO. Although Powerful the PokéIDAO can only Trade and or Transfer Pokémon while in Special Zones such as Pokémon Centers, Trading Centers, Gyms, Breeding Centers, Battle Zones, and the Pokémon Leagues.
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay Empty The Story Begins...

Post  Ben4157 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 pm

You awaken to the sound of Chirping Bird Pokémon and the sound of the Message signal on your PokéIDAO that you got on your last Birthday.

The Message Reads: "Hello, it's Professor Clematis here, I have three starting Pokemon for you to Choose from, fresh from the Pokémon League Breeding Grounds. You will find out what they are when you get here.

P.S. Please be here by 7:30 A.M.

Thank you!"

---Sent: 6:00 A.M. K.T. Date: 3/21---
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay Empty Re: Pokémon Roleplay

Post  AdminShi-Thead Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 pm

7:30? faack!" I stated, having just woken up. I'm not used to being up so early. Still, today was the day I would become a trainer, something I had been looking forward to since my birthday. My clothes were prepped and prepared by mom, laid out on my desk the night before. I got dressed quickly, then headed down to fetch breakfast. Mom was still asleep, so I wrote her a note saying I was at the lab and would be back before I left for my journey. Thankfully, Mom taught me how to cook, something I would need.
"Pack? Check. PokeIDAO? Check. Time? 7:23?! SHIT SHIT SHIT!" I said, running out the front door.
AdminShi-Thead
AdminShi-Thead
Admin

https://randomroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  thantose Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 am

as the sun rose so did tenera finishing his meditation feeling completely relaxed and refreshed gathering his gear he heads for the lab saying goodbye to everyone but as he leaves he can still feel everyone in his mind like they are standing behind him and off he walks toward the lab
thantose
thantose

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminShi-Thead Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:11 am

I ran as fast as I could, to the point where I was racing a Rattata and winning. Finally, at 7:29 I made it to the lab. The door opened, and i was met with a lot of beeping and buzzing. I would have to take it into account later...breathing is much more important.
AdminShi-Thead
AdminShi-Thead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 am

Professor Clematis: "Good you made it here on time!"
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminShi-Thead Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 am

My breathing labored, I asked: "This is the Lab right? Place where starting trainers get pokemon? I'm Marcus, if it is."
AdminShi-Thead
AdminShi-Thead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:46 am

Professor Clematis: "Yes, of course this is the lab it says so right on the sign beside you. Come on in." Smiling.
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminShi-Thead Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:51 am

I followed the professor into the deeper parts of the lab. There was another kid there besides me, already waiting. I took this time to marvel at all the machines; I had no idea what any of them did.
AdminShi-Thead
AdminShi-Thead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:02 am

Professor Clematis: "Before you get your Pokémon Marcus I want you to meet your new peer Tenera. I hope you Marcus Will help him get to know this world better." Turning around Professor Clematis says over her shoulder: "Now on to get your new Pokémon!"
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thantose Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

as i walk through the door i see an old one(an elder maybe?) talking to a boy about my age i point to the ground and say "lab?" those are the first words i have spoken aloud "is this the lab?"
thantose
thantose

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Professor Clematis: "Why Yes this is the lab, you must be Tenera. C'mon Lets go get your new Pokémon partner!" seemingly as Excited as though she was getting her first Pokémon as well.
As she walked deeper into the huge brightly lit lab with its huge skylights and windows and many Machines some looking only half built others were humming doing mysterious tasks. You also notice a machine that appears to have a PokéIDAO Tagger/Licenser a small PokéIDAO is right beside it.
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminShi-Thead Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:57 pm

I followed the professor into the inner workings of the lab, anxious. At this time I still had no idea what was being offered for starters.
AdminShi-Thead
AdminShi-Thead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thantose Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:07 pm

following the old one and the strange boy i pass by a lot of metal...it was cluttering the room, suppressing the natural energy...why? why block the flow of energy like that?
thantose
thantose

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay Empty The Starting of a Pokémon Journey

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:27 pm

You enter a room full of empty Pokéballs of all kinds Including some new varieties of Pokéballs, all except three are Empty. You can tell Because those three are glowing a soft silver the top a brilliant Indigo Blue with the Indigo League's Insignia Emblazoned in silver on the Indigo Blue part.

Professor Clematis: "Today is the opening day for the League Challenge, they sent me three Pokémon for three trainers, you two arrived first so you get to choose. I shall flip a coin to see who goes first."
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminShi-Thead Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I call heads!
AdminShi-Thead
AdminShi-Thead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Flips coin. It Comes up Heads.
Professor Clematis: "Well Marcus it looks as though you get to choose from the three first. The three types are Fire, Grass, and Water. In other words Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle."
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminShi-Thead Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Hmm..." I hadn't given it much thought. Each pokemon has there own strengths and weaknesses. If I choose poorly, it will affect future performance. But, all this thinking is annoying me.
Throwing caution to th wind, I said: "Squirtle please?"
AdminShi-Thead
AdminShi-Thead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Professor Clematis: "OK" hands Marcus the Squirtle Pokéball.
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdminShi-Thead Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:57 pm

I took the pokeball and opened it. There was a flash of light, and then a Squirtle had materialized out of the ball. It was small, just over a foot tall. Still, in its eyes I could see a peace within. He yawned, probibly because he was in the ball for a while.
"Hey Squirtle. The names Marcus. Were friends starting today" As I give a thumbs up.
AdminShi-Thead
AdminShi-Thead
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Professor Clematis: "The starter Pokémon's nature tends to be a counterbalance to their trainer, we do not Know why this is yet, that is part of why you have these Pokémon."
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thantose Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:03 pm

as the other boy was choosing his Pokemon, tenera was carefully considering the energy from each pokemon, and the universe. "that one " -points at the ball holding charmander- "thats the one"
thantose
thantose

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben4157 Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Professor Clematis hands Tenera the one that he had pointed to.
Professor Clematis: "Nice Choice! I guess the Bulbasaur gets to go to My little sister Rosemary that at least is fitting."
Ben4157
Ben4157
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thantose Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:35 pm

-opens the pokeball and lets the charmander out, stores the ball in my pack- "hello friend" i say to him
thantose
thantose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next